Contribute to the success of this year’s Child Abuse Prevention Month by joining our Blue Ambassadors team. We’ll send you compelling content that you can share with your networks through the month of April! All you have to do is share the content with your friends on social media or by email. A form to sign up is included below.
Questions? Contact [email protected] for additional information.
Here are a few other opportunities to support child abuse prevention in April:
- Wear blue on Wear Blue Day in South Dakota April 4. Snap a selfie and post to your social media accounts with the hashtags #ChildAbusePreventionMonth and #knowrespondprevent. Tag @sdcpcm.
- Sign up for an Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) or Enough Abuse training.
- ACEs training request
- Enough Abuse training request
- Help us promote, and attend the Ray of Hope Breakfast and Legal Workshop.
- Share, follow and like CPCM’s posts and Facebook page and/or Twitter feed @sdcpcm. Follow our LinkedIn Page at the Center for the Prevention of Child Maltreatment.
- Share a link to the CPCM website so others know how to support the work of CPCM. Center for the Prevention of Childhood Maltreatment – The Statewide Effort to End Child Maltreatment in South Dakota (sdcpcm.com)