Contribute to the success of this year’s Child Abuse Prevention Month by joining our Blue Ambassadors Program. We’ll send you compelling content that you can share with your networks through the month of April! All you have to do is share the content with your friends on social media.
Questions? Contact [email protected] for additional information.
Here are a few other opportunities to support child abuse prevention in April:
- Wear blue on Wear Blue Day in South Dakota April 14. Snap a selfie and post to your social media accounts with the hashtags #ChildAbusePreventionMonth and #anyone can advocate. Tag @sdcpcm.
- Sign up for an Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) or Enough Abuse training.
ACEs training request
Enough Abuse training request
- Encourage your organization to take the ACEs or Enough Abuse training.
- Become a No Hit Zone. No Hit Zone – Center for the Prevention of Childhood Maltreatment (sdcpcm.com)
- Share, follow and like CPCM’s posts and Facebook page and/or Twitter feed.
- Add the I’m a Blue Ambassador frame to your Facebook profile – search SDBlueAmbassador.
- Share a link to our Take Action page so others know how they can support the work of CPCM. Take Action – Center for the Prevention of Childhood Maltreatment (sdcpcm.com)
- Showcase the Blue Ribbon flier you will be emailed.
- View a session from the CPCM video library. Videos – Center for the Prevention of Childhood Maltreatment (sdcpcm.com)
- Take the Department of Social Services Mandatory Reporter Training. Introduction – DSS Video Training for Mandatory Reporters (sd.gov)