Center for the Prevention of Child Maltreatment, along with its conference partners, Unified Judicial System and Child’s Voice is currently accepting nominations for the 2019 Outstanding Service Award to be presented at this year’s Community Response to Child Abuse Conference on October 3-4, 2019. This award will be presented to an individual who has made a great impact in the prevention of or response to child abuse.
Nominations may include but are not limited to:
- An individual who has made an outstanding efforts to assist in the field of child maltreatment.
- An individual who has made substantial contributions specifically to CPCM’s 10-year plan to end child maltreatment in South Dakota.
- An individual who has made significant contribution to research on child maltreatment.
- A front line professional (e.g. child protection worker, law enforcement personnel, mental health counselor, educator, attorney/judge, or medical professional) who demonstrates extraordinary dedication and skill in his or her direct care efforts on behalf of children and families.
- An individual who has made outstanding contributions to the prevention of child maltreatment.
- An individual who has made outstanding contribution to the response of child maltreatment in South Dakota.