June 15: ACEs in the Workplace
Participants in this series will be able to:
· Identify the four kinds of positive experience that help adults
with high ACE scores improve the health and well-being of
themselves and their families.
· Define trauma, understand the difference between stress
· Recognize the impacts of trauma on the brain and body.
· Identify the impact of ACEs in the workforce.
· Understand how organizations can create protective
factors within the workplace to mitigate the impact and
transmission of ACEs.
· Explore the four (4) key assumptions, six (6) key
principles, and ten (10) domains of implementation for
a Trauma-Informed Approach.
PLEASE NOTE: These FREE training events are open to the public.
Due to the graphic nature of the topic, it is recommended that
children do NOT attend these events.