SD ACEs & Resiliency Trainer Stipend Program
Generously funded by Sioux Empire United Way
Sioux Empire United Way’s Board of Directors have approved a one-year grant for up to $7,800 to fund trainer stipends for the ACE Interface Training program. This program will provide consistent ACE Interface trainings in the Sioux Falls area. The focus will be to educate community members on how ACEs are impacting not only children today, but our workforce, law enforcement needs, and medical services.
Funds will be dispersed on a reimbursement basis in the amount of $25 per hour of training, including travel, set-up and clean-up. To qualify for a stipend, the following must be true:
- Training must take place within the South Dakota counties of Lincoln, McCook, Minnehaha, or Turner.
- Requestor must be a Master Trainer or Presenter.
- Requestor must report training to Children’s Home Society for data tracking.
- Requestor must upload training data to the Community Tracker
- Requestor must have a W-9 on file with CPCM.
Requestor must complete and submit their request using the form below.