Community Response to Child Abuse Conference
Mark your calendars for the 23rd Annual Community Response to Child Abuse Conference. The conference is a gathering of more than 500 multidisciplinary team members from across South Dakota and the region. National and local experts provide information on best practices that will help professionals and the public better understand child abuse and strengthen response efforts.
Thursday, October 5, 2023 from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday, October 6, 2023 from 8:00am to 12:00pm
Join the effort to end child maltreatment. This conference is ideal for:
- Medical Providers
- Legal Community
- Behavioral Health
- Social Workers
- Law Enforcement
- Business Community
- Community Advocates
- Dental Providers
Sioux Falls Convention Center at 1201 N West Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104
The 2022 Community Response to Child Abuse Conference was attended by more than 500 people from across the region. Attendees included: medical providers, law enforcement, educators, counselors, social workers, students, community advocates and more.
- 18 unique breakout sessions provided by local and regional leaders.
- 3 general sessions featured national experts and current best-practices.
- 52 communities from 37 South Dakota counties attended in 2022.
- 1,300 continuing education credits granted.
- 800 continuing educator credit certificates provided through on-demand portal.